Astratonaut Introductions

Options
dataemily
dataemily Member Posts: 93 Type 2
edited May 2022 in Welcome

Welcome to Galaxy! Comment below and introduce yourself! Tell us where you are joining from, what you do, and how you use Astrato!

Tagged:

Comments

• dansanya14
    dansanya14 Administrator Posts: 40 admin
    Options

Hello There!!

I'm Daniel Support Engineer for Astrato and it a pleasure to meet you all.

I look forward to networking with you all and a massive welcome to Galaxy

• ChrisCostantini
    ChrisCostantini Member, Employee Posts: 1 Type 0.5
    Options

Hey guys! Chris here from Support! Looking to explore those uncharted territories!

• Josh
    Josh Member, Moderator, Employee Posts: 1 mod
    Options

Hey all!

Josh here from the Sales team. Super excited to see the future of Astrato and the conversations to come with the great Astratonauts exploring the Galaxy!

🚀👨‍🚀 See you in space! 👩‍🚀🚀

• MartinMahler
    MartinMahler Administrator, Moderator, Astrato PMs, Employee Posts: 11 admin
    Options

whoop whoop! We finally have our very own Astrato community!

• joe_warbington
    joe_warbington Member, Partner, Customer Posts: 158 Type 2
    Options

Joe here from Tampa Bay, though normally my head is in the clouds. I'm on the Industry Solutions team and we build prototypes and projects with Astrato. Looking forward to being woooooowed by the creators here.

• Carl_Temple_56
    Carl_Temple_56 Member, Moderator, Employee Posts: 3 mod
    Options

hey everybody! Carl here from the Exec team - busy exploring the community and learning what we can do in Astrato. I intend on building out all of delivery metrics in Astrato 😁

• Lindsay
    Lindsay Member, Moderator, Employee Posts: 17 mod
    Options

Hello everybody! Lindsay here. The Content Manager for Vizlib/Astrato! This community rocks!

• leesmith84
    leesmith84 Member, Customer Posts: 19 Type 1.5
    edited April 2022
    Options

Hello all, Lee Smith, I work for a company AdviseInc working predominantly in the NHS space. Fairly new on Astrato but have been on the Vizlib Legends programme for the past year. Looking forward to seeing an astratonaut incentive similar to the legends programme :). so nice to have a community where we can all share ideas/ help and support each other. look forward to seeing this grow