๐ŸŽƒ Astrato Pumpkin Contest - Decorate your pumpkin, win prizes! ๐ŸŽƒ

Options
joe_warbington
joe_warbington Member, Partner, Customer Posts: 158 Type 2
edited October 2022 in General

Happy Spooktober! It might be my favorite month: fall weather, warm drinks, pumpkins, costumes, candy. What's not to love?!

So let's have a little fun and carve some virtual pumpkins ๐ŸŽƒย ๐ŸŽƒย ๐ŸŽƒย  using Astrato.

Simple Steps:

1. Create a new workbook in Astrato and choose any existing data source of your liking (it doesn't matter, so we chose the Pie Sales demo dataset).
  2. In your Workbook Settings, choose "Lock Aspect Ratio" = Square 1:1
  3. Add this image and fill the canvas as much as you'd like. It will be the background to your creation.
    1. Required image for your background: https://res.cloudinary.com/vizlib/image/upload/v1666101645/astrato_pumpkin_contest_pxhsat.png
  4. Decorate your pumpkin using Shapes, Text, and/or Data Objects. (You could use Images, but that might not be as fun)
  5. Share your creation here on Astrato Galaxy in the Inspiration category and tag it with #AstratoPumpkinContest

Prizes will be awarded to the most wicked creations. ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™€๏ธ

Entries will be judged on All Hallow's Eve (30th of October), so get carving and sharing!

Comments

• joe_warbington
    joe_warbington Member, Partner, Customer Posts: 158 Type 2
    Options

Example:

• Jochem
    Jochem Member, Partner Posts: 167 Type 2.5
    edited October 2022
    Options

Astratonaut Jack! #AstratoPumpkinContest

• treeves
    treeves Member Posts: 11 Type 1
    Options
  • Chris
    Chris Member, Employee Posts: 3 Type 0.5
    Options

This was super fun to practice using shapes in new ways! And so many layers..... ๐ŸŒˆdid you know you can easily rename, duplicate, and delete by clicking on the vertical ellipsis and also click drag them into a different order all within the Layers panel?

Visualization practice can come in many forms and this was certainly a relaxing and enjoyable project to do. Thank you Joe W and team for such a fantastic contest! I cannot wait to see everyone's pumpkin creations!๐ŸŽจ๐ŸŽƒ

(Mine is an inspiration submission since I work for Astrato.๐Ÿš€)

• AliOko
    AliOko Member, Employee Posts: 2 Type 0
    Options

#AstratoPumpkinContest