My F1 challenge

Options
ydelbys
ydelbys Member Posts: 5 Type 0.5

Hello Astrato friends.

I want to share with you my submission to the f1 challenge

Eventhouhg the points are very important, in my analysis i tried to take into account other metrics like the won races and the podiums for the drivers and constructors. This, because with time the rules have changed and the quantity of points varies so much.

I would like to share my dashboard so you can interact with it, but i have some trouble with my collection so, i can´t share the online dashboard so you can interact with it. When a i try to get to the collections i get this message

It happened when i was trying to generate an embed link.

If anybody can guide me to repair my collection, i´ll be so greatfull.

Comments

• mkierkegaard
    mkierkegaard Member, Moderator, Astrato PMs, Employee Posts: 25 mod
    Options

Hi!

That's an awesome Workbook!

The collection issue sounds a bit weird, sounds like you cannot navigate to the collections tab in the lobby? Or is it when opening the Workbook?

If you can't navigate to the collection you should still be able to find your Workbook in the Workbooks tab where you can open it to create an embed link. Then you can find the link in your administration section. If you want to share it with people that has not access to the tenant make sure to toggle on the external links in there.

And see what you need to add to your allow list here in the forum as described here :) https://community.astrato.io/discussion/91/embedded-dashboard-my-f1-results-submission

• joe_warbington
    joe_warbington Member, Partner, Customer Posts: 158 Type 2
    Options

Awesome work @ydelbys ! I like how you made the small multiples of the bar charts.

Hope we can see this live once you get the Embedded link shared.

• ydelbys
    Options

Thank @joe_warbington for commenting my job.

I am experiencing trouble to get the embed link to share it. I really would like to share it in linkedin so people can interact with it and participate in the f1 challenge. i really appreciate if anybody can help me with it.

• ydelbys
    Options

When trying to get to the collections i get this message

• dataemily
    dataemily Member Posts: 93 Type 2
    Options

@ydelbys Did you try @mkierkegaard's suggestion of viewing your workbook from the workbooks tab? You should be able to generate a link for embed from the workbook there. There shouldn't be any reason to navigate to collections in order to create an embed link.

• ydelbys
    Options

Yes @dataemily, even when i try to edit a workbook i recieve that message.

• dataemily
    dataemily Member Posts: 93 Type 2
    Options

@ydelbys I recommend that you use the chat feature in app.astrato.io to reach out to our support team directly for assistance with troubleshooting this bug. Please share the resolution here when you have one!

• ydelbys
    Options

Thanks so much @dataemily !

I have already reported, i am waiting for answer from development team.

Ok, i will share the resolution here. 🙂