Snowflake Time Travel 🧭 🧳 in Astrato
For the first time in the history of analytics, you can seamlessly time travel on your dashboards.
With Snowflake's Time Travel features built into Astrato, you can travel back to a set point in time or back a rolling number of days, hours, or minutes… go back 1 minute, without the need to change the timestamp.
- What were my KPIs from last week’s board meeting? Travel back in time.
- Need to compare last week’s numbers with today? Travel 1 single chart back in time.
- Why do my numbers look different from this morning's? Travel back in time.
- A new dataset was loaded last night and my dashboard looks off? Travel back in time.
- I want to share lagging data analytics with an external 3rd party? Travel back in time.
Things you don't need:
- A modified Delorean
- A nuclear reaction to- to generate the 1.21 gigawatts of electricity
- To worry about breaking the space-time continuum
- A hot tub time machine
- A phone booth and a rock band
- An advanced or even novice understanding of Quantum Mechanics
- The Eye of Agamotto or the Time Stone
- A Stargate
- Time Displacement Equipment
You can easily Travel in Time with your data via the Astrato Selection bar, through a static filter, or on a chart or object level.
Enjoy and safe travels!