What do you want from your left-handed Astrato toolbar?

Options
IvaKroell
IvaKroell Member Posts: 6 Type 0.5
edited November 2022 in Q&A

I'm busy gathering input and getting feedback on the left-handed toolbar for Astrato.

1. What do you use the left handed toolbar for?
  2. Is there anything that surprises you when you use it?
  3. What do you expect to find in this toolbar?
  4. Is there anything that you think is missing in this?
  5. Anything else that you would like to add regarding the left handed toolbar?

Answers

• dataemily
    dataemily Member Posts: 93 Type 2
    Options

@Jochem @Yogi_HY_Analytics @leesmith84 @Taylor @treeves @Temidayo @HazamChawki_DZ31 @HendrikSpeelman @Robert_Mika Any feedback from our amazing Astratonaut of the Month recipients? :)

• Jochem
    Jochem Member, Partner Posts: 167 Type 2.5
    Options

think the left toolbar is clear and clean at the moment. Maybe when more and more options are in the product this wil become unclear. So Images/Text/Shapes for me could be one menu option 'Objects (No Data)'

The layers and variables options need some rework/design in my opninion. And as far as i know this is already on Developers list.

The Sheets and Menus at the top left is not very clear to me. Maybe this should be in the same toolbar? Because now it is separate you have to think when changing sheet order/names etc.: "I have to go somewhere else, but where was it? Maybe if there were more options in this same area it would be more clear.