Options
Hemantkumar
Hemantkumar Member Posts: 4 Type 0.5

I am just try to figure out if we can do task for ML in Astrato,

Comments

• joe_warbington
    joe_warbington Member, Partner, Customer Posts: 158 Type 2
    Options

Hi @Hemantkumar - great question. We actually choose Snowflake as our main data platform because it works so well with a variety of needs in business intelligence, including ML and AI frameworks.

"Snowflake was designed from the ground up to support machine learning and AI-driven data science applications. In conjunction with tight integrations to Spark, R, Qubole, and Python, Snowflake is an indispensable Data Science technology.

Performance speed is a key factor in supporting robust machine learning models. Snowflake has the capabilities to scale up or scale down. It can also bear the data preparation responsibilities, reducing data-related burdens from machine learning tools.

Snowflake offers some of the best cloud data analytics capabilities for data scientists and business analysts. "

By working with those and other frameworks on the data, Astrato can consume that information directly and in near-real-time.

Additionally, you'll see some forecasting abilities in the near future built directly into the Astrato charts and with upcoming Actions and Workflows, the ability to trigger an external task like "run a ML model" is being considered.

What are you looking to do with Machine Learning?

• Hemantkumar
    Hemantkumar Member Posts: 4 Type 0.5
    Options

That is really great. Thanks for your informative content. Thanks @joe_warbington

• MartinMahler
    MartinMahler Administrator, Moderator, Astrato PMs, Employee Posts: 11 admin
    Options

@Hemantkumar picking this up again - is there a ML use case or example dataset within Snowflake that works well for this purpose? I'm trying to explore testing this myself on our dev version..

Tel-Co churn predictions I think was a classic one? Any pointers would be highly appreciated! :)

• Jochem
    Jochem Member, Partner Posts: 167 Type 2.5
    edited September 2022
    Options