πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’You can get a dashboard alive within 1 hour!!!

Options
Solarson1989
Solarson1989 Member Posts: 5 Type 0
edited March 2022 in Inspiration

Data DNA - Data Challenge, never forgive to try some new tools

A few takeaways:

1. Astrato is so easy to access, the connection options will be extended (we believe πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘)

2. Love how easy you can get GIF and IMG to the dashboard, copy-paste - you can see it after 3 secs ......πŸ’¨πŸ’¨πŸ’¨

3. Design inspiration is a huge win for this tool πŸ› πŸ› πŸ›  how quick it inspire your design idea firing on the dashboard!!!

4. The visual sizes will change when you publish the workbook (the tool is improving everyday, when I come back, the issue was fixed)πŸ‘·β€β™‚οΈπŸ‘·β€β™‚οΈπŸ‘·β€β™‚οΈ

5. The team scheduled meeting with me a few days later and introduced the strategy of the tool. Love how they treat the users!🧑🧑🧑

Thanks for creating this simple tool to bring the beauty to the life!

Give the platform a try, it has so much fun! Would love to hear your experience about this tool and see how it is improved everyday! Feel free to drop you experience and enhancement tips!

Comments

• dansanya14
    dansanya14 Administrator Posts: 40 admin
    Options

@Solarson1989 wonderful chat and post. I enjoyed going through it!

• joe_warbington
    joe_warbington Member, Partner, Customer Posts: 158 Type 2
    Options

Thanks for sharing and giving feedback too, @Solarson1989 !

Soon you'll be able to share an Embed link and people will be able to experience your work live.

• Solarson1989
    Options

@daniel.adesanya Hey Daniel, thanks for the team helping on navigation the platform. There is an improvement we might be able to make, from the Astrato workplace page, there is no access to community page. Are we able to embed the link there - easy for users come to community contribute ideas. Thanks.πŸ˜‰

• Solarson1989
    Options

@joe_warbington Thanks for you bring in embed link enhancement, this is will be nice for users to share their interactive dashboard with others. As I talked with the team, the gap in the tool could be creating a collaborative environment for Back-end data people and Front-end report design. If we are able to bring that kind of collaborative feature to this platform, it would be neat! In current production environment, the measures are limited to the dashboard. Love what you guys have done!πŸ‘

• Solarson1989
    Options

@joe_warbington BTW, in community comment, you have to @person to reply their comment, there is no way to reply on the comment directly. This could cause an issue, if we discuss multiple questions with multiple comments, it does not have direct reference. It takes time for people catch up after time.

• dansanya14
    dansanya14 Administrator Posts: 40 admin
    Options

@Solarson1989 you'll be happy to know the latest release of Astrato adds direct Access to the Community :D